Location: West Palm Beach Beach, FL
Architect: Glidden Spina + Partners
Hedrick Brothers Construction is breaking ground on a six-story parking garage and four new dealership locations: Porsche, Bentley, Rolls Royce, and Pre-Owned for Braman Motorcars on Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL. The phased project is ±356,089 square feet and includes Pre-Construction, Virtual Design & Construction, and Construction Management services. The project consists of areas for sales, service and automobile inventory parking.
Sustainable Site Development
– Maximized open space and protected animal habitat.
– Alternative transportation options, including low-emitting/fuel-efficient vehicles, bicycle storage, and changing rooms.
– Over 20% water use reduction.
– Water-efficient irrigation and drought tolerant native
– Rainwater used to flush toilets.
– Optimized energy performance.
– Highly reflective roofing materials.
– Utilization of regional materials.
– FSC Certified Wood.
– Over 75% of construction waste was recycled.
Indoor Environmental Quality
– Outdoor air delivery monitoring.
– Low emitting materials used through the building: paints, flooring, and adhesives.
Innovation and Design
– Low mercury lighting.