Sustainable Construction LEED Silver Certified NC 2.2The renovated Palm Healthcare Pavilion and Mollie Wilmot Children's Center provides medical and educational support services for children with special healthcare needs.
Sustainable features include:
- Major renovation to an existing building reduced the amount of energy and materials used in comparison to new construction.
- Rainwater harvesting from roof to cistern to irrigate vegetation
- Use of low-VOC materials to protect indoor air quality
- Use of solar panels and reflective glass
- White, single-ply roof with a high solar-reflective index
- Bamboo and rapidly renewable materials used throughout
- Encouragement of use of alternative forms of transportation by providing changing rooms, hybrid car spaces and bicycle storage.
Our team is passionate about quality construction and bringing visions to reality with national and regional clients and their design teams for the most challenging and complex projects.
2200 Centrepark West Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
State of Florida CGC 013137
101 North Riverside Drive,
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Space Coast Office
478 North Babcock Street,
Melbourne, FL 32935
174 West Comstock Avenue,
Winter Park, FL 32789