LEED GOLD CERTIFICATION, CS 2.0
- 2010 USGBC South Florida Chapter LEED CS Project of the Year Award
- 2009 AGC Florida East Coast Chapter Build Florida Award for Sustainable Construction.
- Roof with high SRI to improve energy efficiency
- Rainwater recycling system directs water on the roof and A/C condensation toward four large cisterns for storage and use in sanitary systems
- Lushly landscaped outdoor plaza surrounds a natural water-filtration system used for the HVAC cooling tower
- Elimination of potable water usage for cooling tower and irrigation through use of pond water
- Indoor air quality enhanced through fresh-air mechanical systems
- Oversized windows supply abundant natural light
- Integrated air and raised-flooring system
- Demountable partitions in conjunction with a raised-flooring system enable the adaptability of space and increase the longevity of materials.
Our team is passionate about quality construction and bringing visions to reality with national and regional clients and their design teams for the most challenging and complex projects.
101 North Riverside Drive,
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Space Coast Office
478 North Babcock Street,
Melbourne, FL 32935