AIA Florida Builder of the Year Project 2012
AIA Palm Beach Builder of the Year Project 2012
Hedrick Brothers Construction was selected for the major renovation of an existing, private, oceanfront residence in Jupiter Island, Florida. The team began with preconstruction management services for the 12,000 gross square feet with 7,300 square feet under air project which included forensics, demolition, foundation work, and taking the building back to its structural steel skeleton. The residence was then designed and built around an existing frame. With the ultra-modern design and exterior and interior finishes, all details had to be methodically deliberated in advance and then implemented with precision. These features included:
- Direct ocean views from over 2,000 square feet of balcony and terrace decks.
- A pool and reflecting fountain with black granite finishes.
- Exterior and interior glass railings.
- Exterior finishes of limestone wall panels.
- An expansive glass impact rated curtainwall system.
- Structural glass walking bridges over the reflecting pool.
- A structural glass stair by Seele.
- A 25’w x 23’h water wall with marble finish by Bluworld USA.
- Glass composite floor tile.
- White glass wall tile.
- White onyx stone wall panels.
- Stainless steel finished doors, jambs, trim and wall panels.
- Boffi plumbing fixtures.
- State-of-the-art security, lighting control, window shade and audio visual systems.
This was a challenging and complex project for the entire team, who worked hand-in-hand with the tradesmen to ensure that every aspect of the project was perfectly precise. The unique project details, along with the state-of-the-art controls and equipment, the high-end, modern design finishes, and stunning architectural details complete this oceanfront residence. The team certainly understood the owner’s visions and brought them to reality.
Our team is passionate about quality construction and bringing visions to reality with national and regional clients and their design teams for the most challenging and complex projects.
101 North Riverside Drive,
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Space Coast Office
478 North Babcock Street,
Melbourne, FL 32935
174 West Comstock Avenue,
Winter Park, FL 32789